June 6-9, 2022
The 12th Symposium on Vacuum based Science and Technology is organized by the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Koszalin University of Technology under auspices of the Polish Vacuum Society, German Vacuum Society, Clausius Tower Society and in collaboration with the BalticNet PlasmaTec.
The Symposium mission is to provide a forum for presenting and exchanging research results and expertise in vacuum and plasma-based science.
Invited lectures of internationally recognized scientists will address the Symposium topics.
- Materials and technologies for hydrogen generation, storage and fuel cells
- New trends and concepts in plasma-based surface treatment and deposition processes
- Plasma physics and techniques
- Protective thin film coatings
- Additively manufactured components – plasma-based surface treatment
- Thin films and surface treatment for biomedical applications
- Thin-film solar cells and sensors
Contributed papers, accepted by the Scientific Committee, will be presented in oral or poster form.
Professor Arutiun P. Ehiasarian
Head of National HIPIMS Technology Centre Sheffield Hallam University,
Manufacturers and sales companies offering equipment, products and materials related to all areas of vacuum based science, technology and applications are invited to participate in the industry exhibition.
Institutions and organizations being engaged in the conference subjects are welcome to present their aims and activities.
Because of limited space available, exhibitors are recommended to address the organizing committee for an early reservation.